Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

Today I'd like to share a lot of HEARTS and RED with you:

Tangles: Vermal, Hearty + Aura and Brandee

This fiery Valentine's heart is made in TanglePatterns String 039 by Jo Fletcher. I decided to cut out the heart that I'd tangled and to glue it on a very RED piece of paper in the shape of a Zentangle tile. Then Brandee around it and ready it is!

Before I was able to post this message, my sister-in-law called up to tell the very, very sad news that my father-in-law suddenly passed away this morning (at the same time I was drawing this tile).... So I want to dedicate this Valentine Zentangle to my beloved father-in-law. May he rest in peace.

Thanks to:
Jo Fletcher for String 039
Zentangle® for Vermal (no on-line instructions) 
Livia Chua for Hearty

No comments:

Post a Comment